Friday, April 2, 2010

waiting for glue to dry


I'm house sitting for a few days. I wish I had another sweater and I may have to run home for my coat but other than that things are going well. I have a dog to look after she needs the correct pills in her food and the eye drops but she is a very easy dog to get along with. Putting the eye drops in is very funny. She knows it's coming so she closes her eyes up tight as if to keep you at bay. I don't like drops either so I can sympathize.

I want to take a nap but I think I'll do some exploring while the sun is still shining brightly. I'm working on a few collages so I can get some pen pal letters out in the mail. I am a bit behind in my letter writing and it was nice to see the man next to me at the coffee shop this morning was working on getting a bunch of cards and letters out. It gives me hope that some people still write hand written notes. I am very sad to hear that Saturday mail may soon be a thing of the past. One of the news station did a 'man on the street' type piece and no one cared about Saturday service. I was kind of surprised but I guess I don't like change that much.

I'm pressing a new collage at the moment so I'm waiting for glue to dry which strikes me as funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment