Monday, June 7, 2010

Mail day




I've taken a little art break to work on putting packages together. The top package is on its way to Maryland to visit my mother. It contains the round robin journal that I have going with my mom and a Mother's Day gift from my sister. The gift arrived a couple of days after she left so I was tasked with sending it along and it just fit.

The bottom package is going to my round robin partner in Canada. I did an ode to the book inside. I haven't done color blocking in a long time and I just found my pack of sticky back paper. Sticky back paper is my one pleasure in the scrapbooking asile.

I have two more packages in the works that will go out in the next few days. I had to shop for baby clothes this weekend. EEEEEEk. Painful if you don't have kids. So many little expensive choices and some of them are impracticle. Why would you make linen pants for a baby? I loved those pants but I wanted the baby's mom to talk to me again so I didn't buy them.

I leave you with a lovely summer salad. I love a picnic.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you decorated your RR packages! I have never done that before but I might try on the one I'm sending you...if I have time =)

    ReplyDelete