Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mail Art.

I am getting back into the mail art game and I am pleased at how this turned out. It's too bad you can't see the sparkle on the water colored background but you can't have everything. Overall it turned out well and I was able to use quite a few pictures that I took as collage elements. Her belt is the back of an underwater hippo. I sealed everything with gel medium so hopefully it made it safe. I wish more people would address the best way to seal mixed media artwork for mail art. I have several rolls for Scotch brand packing tape and contact paper for big wrapping jobs. I want to finish up my rain journal by the end of the week. It's going to rain again next weekend so I have that to look forward too. I'm wondering where my rain boots are but I have a backup pair of keen boots that are serving me quite well but alas they are not red with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment