Saturday, September 18, 2010

Round Robin -Ann's Journal



The theme was love and trust me I had to put this down for a few weeks for fear that I would draw hearts everywhere.  The hearts were an after thought when I finally started in this journal.  I had some intense conversations with a friend this week and he's going though a growth period so I wanted to draw a man with a tree growing from his head. It morphed a bit into the tree branches with red tips and the heart formation. 

The companion page was from another conversation I had with different friend about going to an event. In essence we were both talking about ending a friendship because of a mutual friends actions.  The problem indirectly affected me and hurt a number of my friends.  We both used the word heartbreaking to describe the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment