Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playing Not my Family Tree

 So I bought this giant box of photos because I wanted a handful of photos from it and I spent a nice chunk of time on Monday playing family tree.  It was actually kind of cool to see people grow up in a few pictures and figure out who was related to who.  I was very lucky that the owner labeled almost every picture.
 Same little girl at around 8 and 17 and her wedding photos are in the box as well.Wolfe family which turned into the Morrow family.
 Father Morrow on the left and son on the right.

Overturf and a snapshot of them with the Morrows.
Hootman Family

1 comment:

  1. This must have been so much fun to go through, I go treasure hunting often and buy lots of old photos and postcards at car boots sales/charity shops etc, never had such a grouping as this though, thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete