Monday, February 6, 2012

The Sketchbook Project.

 The theme was "Travel with me," and I decided to draw pictures of my dreams and a few meditations thrown in for good measure.  I'm sure these themes will pop up in my next journal.


















I finally invested in a new computer and some new photo editing software along with a new job that I finally feel settled in.  The good news is I can get back into blogging and posting art quickly.  The sketchbook project was a lot of fun despite that fact that I didn't actually get started until the first of January and it was due the 31st.  I work better under pressure but my next project isn't due till August and I've already started it.  I may use a few of these pictures for inspirations because it's kind of sad to send so many pictures away.

No comments:

Post a Comment