Saturday, May 15, 2010






Hooray cherries are back in season and I am jumping for joy. I know frozen fruit has the same nutrients but they are not the same. Luckily the price has dropped dramatically and I was able to pick them up for a song.

Today we are off to the farmer's market where I will stuff myself with a fresh croissant and a lemonade infusion made to order. Then we will do the usual shopping and I will get apples for apple pie and tomatoes. Keep your fingers crossed that I can find green tomatoes. because I wants them. My precocious, precocious tomatoes. I am going to have a Lord of the Rings day next week. Hopefully my LOR humor translates or my last few sentences just seem grammatically incorrect.

Off to the Farmer's Market.

1 comment:

  1. HOpe you found what you wanted....I absolutely love the farmers market...

    ReplyDelete